There are many who live by Daredevil mantra
1. Daredevil Nik Wallenda created history few nights ago when he successfully walked between skyscrapers on high wires suspended over 600 feet above Chicago without a harness or a safety net and blindfolded.
I live by three words: never give up, said Wallenda after his jaw-dropping feat which was witnessed by nearly 60,000 people.
2. On September 26, 2008, Swiss adventurer Yves Rossy jumped from a plane over Calais, France and flew 200 mph crossing the English Channel in 13 minutes before landing in Dover, England. In the last couple of years he has flown over the Swiss Alps, the Grand Canyon, around Rio de Janeiro.
3. Krystian Herba, a Polish extreme cyclist jumps up the steps of Eureka Tower on a bicycle as he breaks a Guinness World Record at Eureka Tower on February 4, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia. Herba jumped up 2,919 steps on his bicycle in 1 hour 45 minutes without supporting himself with his hands or feet to break his own Guinness World Record.
4. Wingsuit flyer Jeb Corliss of the US glides through a narrow valley in the Langshan Mountain in Quzhou, Jiangsu province September 28, 2013. Corliss successfully flew though the 298-meter (970 ft) deep valley, which is only 20 meters (65 ft) wide at its widest point and only 3.5 meters (11.4 ft) wide at its narrowest point, state media reported.
5. Multiple exposures were combined in camera to produce this image, Motorcycle rider Robbie Maddison jumps 378 feet, 9 inches and Snowmobile rider Levi La Vallee jumps 412 feet, 6 inches to both break the current jump record during the Red Bull: New Year. No Limits. on December 31, 2011 in San Diego, California.
There are lot more Daredevil names.